Friday 2 February 2007

Arriving in Barcelona

It was hard to imagine that almost all of Europe was covered by a solid blanket of clouds, but it was, and it was covered by 2 solid blankets as I saw flying from Brussels to Barcelona. Words cannot describe how happy I was to see sunlight from the ground, with only a lone cloud scattered around.



Ate dinner with Jocelyn and her cousin at a little place across the street. It turns out that we had a potato dish with sour cream and the most spicy sauce I was going to find here ... which was barely non-existent. Crazy Europeans would die if they bit into a jalapeno. :-)

Wish I didn't have a sore throat from hell that makes you dread swallowing ... hopefully it's not strep. Still trying to get rid of this throat so that I can go dancing.

No comments: